What Is IPL?
IPL therapy is a light therapy that uses pulses of light to target specific areas of the skin or eyes. It is a non-invasive treatment that is used to address a variety of conditions, including dry eye, rosacea, and acne. IPL works by delivering short bursts of light to the affected areas, which stimulates the production of collagen and reduces inflammation.
If you’re suffering from dry eye, IPL therapy may be an effective treatment option for you. IPL is an FDA approved dry eye treatment that stimulates tear production, reduces inflammation, and improves overall eye health.
At Copper View Eye Care, we offer safe and effective IPL treatments for dry eye.
To learn more, schedule a consultation today.
How does IPL help my dry eye?
IPL is an effective treatment for dry eye because it targets the underlying cause of the condition. It reduces inflammation which can help your eyes produce healthier tears. Some of the benefits of IPL for dry eye include:
- Increased tear production: IPL can stimulate the meibomian glands in the eyelids that produce tears, resulting in improved tear production and reduced dryness.
- Reduced inflammation: IPL can reduce inflammation in the eyes, which is a common cause of dry eye.
- Improved eye health: By reducing inflammation and increasing tear production, IPL can improve overall eye health and reduce the risk of eye infections.
IPL also has some aesthetic benefits that many patients enjoy as a bonus to their dry eye relief. These can include:
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines: IPL stimulates the production of collagen, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes.
- Brighter, more youthful-looking skin: IPL can improve the texture and tone of the skin, resulting in a brighter, more youthful appearance.
Learn more about IPL by scheduling a consultation today.
What to expect?
IPL for dry eye is a non-invasive procedure that usually takes less than 30 minutes to complete. During the treatment, a handheld device is used to deliver short bursts of light to the affected areas of the eyes. Patients may experience some mild discomfort during the treatment, but this is usually temporary and can be managed with topical anesthesia.
For optimal results, patients typically need to undergo several (3-4) IPL treatments over a period of several months. We will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan based on your specific needs and goals.
Lear more by scheduling a consultation today.
Why choose IPL?
IPL is a safe and effective treatment for dry eye that offers many benefits over other treatment options. It is a non-invasive and painless procedure that can be completed in around than 30 minutes. IPL provides long-lasting results and improved overall eye health.
At Copper View Eye Care, we specialize in IPL therapy for dry eye. We are highly trained and experienced in delivering safe and effective treatments that produce long-lasting results. We use the latest IPL technology to provide our patients with the best possible outcomes.
If you want your eyes and skin to feel and look better, schedule your IPL consultation today!
Come See Us in South Jordan
How Do I Get There?
We are conveniently located off 11400 South and Mountain View Corridor.
Where Can I Park?
We have ample parking as we are in the Smith’s Marketplace shopping center beside Costa Vida off Trail Crossing Pkwy.
Our Address5474 West Daybreak Parkway G3
South Jordan, UT 84009